Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Project... Lets see how long this lasts!!



It has been a while since I created this blog and was thinking what I should do with it. I am not good at this blogging stuff so I decided that I am going to post the Wallpapers that I created for my computer. I recently bought a Sony VIAO and the screen resolution is 1600X900 and there aren't many wallpapers that you can find of that resolution.

Since I am an Asian and am addicted to Asian pop, more so of Korean pop music I decided to make some wallpapers of artists that I think are HOT!! This is the first one of many to come I hope.
Kim Hyun Joong - Member and Leader of the Kpop group SS501. He recently stared in the popular Korean drama "Boys Over Flowers". (He was really hot in the drama, even if you could see that he put much effort into his acting, it was great for his first time) Love him for the fact that even though he looks shy he is straigh forward. But the sad part is that I don't think I would get along too well with him because I am the quiet kind and I fear that it would be too quiet if we were left alone in a room. Well it is not a bad thing but I think he needs someone like Hwangbo (We Got Married) around to keep him in his toes and lively. Well thats what I think!! :)

1 comment:

Muhammad Bin Abdullah said...

Good idea,
Please visit my blog,
Janganbersedih.blogspot.com,
Thank's a lot...