Friday, April 24, 2009

Record... My Love SuJu



Two new creations!!! This is a first... 2 posts in a day woohoo!!

I am a big fan of Super Junior (SuJu). There are a lot of pictures of them around but most of them do not appeal to me because there is usually nothing special about the pictures and wallpapers... can never find one that I am satisfied with. So here is two that I created.

First one is of their leader Leeteuk. He is one of my favorite member because he seems like a good leader, takes care of SuJu members and can dance well!! I like the fact that despite being the leader who has a lot of responsibilities he never fails to amuse me.

The second one is of a trio, Yesung, Hankyung and Enhyuk. Among the three Enhyuk is the best. He is a member who you grow to love. The more you look at him the more you will like him. Well there is not much to say about Hankyun except that he is Chinese, good at dancing and extremely handsome. Lastly Yesung, he is one of the vocal powerhouse of the group, sings loverly but has a weird character. Well that doesn't matter... I love them all!!! All 13 of them!

No comments: